Thursday, August 13, 2009

Welcome Baby!


I had made this card for a wonderful couple that I know who just adopted a beautiful baby boy! They are already parents to a fabulous little girl and I just know that this little guy will be equally as loved.
I love the new stamp set Animal Stories. It is a great set to use for baby cards or even zoo inspired scrapbook pages. It is just SOOO darling!
I love this little elephant and how he turned out almost 'fuzzy' when I heat embossed him with White embossing powder. So cute! I just love how his little trunk fits perfectly in one of the little 'scallops' of the Scallop Circle punch. I used one of the Texturz Plates on the piece of Whisper White CS to give it a raised tiny dot surface. Perfect for this baby card. And don't you just think that Bermuda Bay and So Saffron go so cute together? I just love it! I hope you like this card as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment