Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Holiday Mini is Here!












Yes...the Holiday Mini Catalog 2009 is here and it is simply spectacular!! There are so many amazing things in this catalog. My favourite has the be the Sweet Centers stamp set with the Sweet Treat Cups. This stamp set is great for adding a little something extra to your creations! This was the first set I 'played' with when my order from the Mini came! I love the Halloween stamp that is in this set and it is the one that called to me! I had seen a really cool idea for being able to get the candy out of the card without ruining it. I can't remember where I saw this, so I can't give credit to the person who inspired me...sorry! Without further ado, here is my little mini Halloween card filled with black jelly beans...






I know, I know...the pics are not great quality...a photographer, I am not. However, hopefully you get the idea! The last pic shows how you can lift the "Eek" tab to reveal the jelly beans inside! So clever, huh? I just love it! And plan on using this set for my sons class treats when Halloween rolls around! What do you think of it?





No comments:

Post a Comment