Tuesday, September 8, 2009


One of my favourite sets from Stampin' Up! has to be Baroque Motifs. When i first purchased it (a long, long time ago!) I knew I would definitely use the large flourish stamp in this set, and the words "kind" and "cherish" but I never realized that I would still be using this set this much, and after so long! The flower that I used in this card is from another great set "Fifth Avenue Floral", which i have also gotten great mileage out of! I know this pic isn't the best (this seems to be a recurring theme here...) but hopefully you can see it ok. I love the distressing tool and used it alot on the Rich Razzleberry mat on the Rich Razzleberry base card. I love the texture that this technique gives to my projects! And of course, using Linen Thread has been something that I have been loving lately...What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment